Rockland Urgent Care - Requirements of Program:
- You must be a valid NYS resident and possess a valid NYS Identification card or driver's license as proof of residency
- Be medically screened by a registered practitioner to determine if you meet the criteria for medical marijuana
- Have a urine drug screen completed
- We will not prescribe you narcotics during these visits. If required, you may receive those from your primary care provider
- Only patients with one of the following severe, debilitating or life-threatening conditions may qualify for the Medical Marijuana Program: cancer, positive status for HIV or AIDS, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, epilepsy, inflammatory bowel disease, neuropathy, chronic pain as defined by 10 NYCRR §1004.2(a)(8)(xi), or Huntington's disease. Patients must also have one of the following associated or complicating conditions: cachexia or wasting syndrome, severe or chronic pain, severe nausea, seizures, or severe or persistent muscle spasms.
Booking an Initial Appointment:
- You must call and schedule an appointment for the medical marijuana program - walk-ins will not be permitted
- Your screening appointment may be covered by insurance, this visit is different from the Initial Office Visit Registration which IS NOT covered by insurance
- You must bring with you copies of your medical records from within the past year that verify your condition
Fee for Service:
- There is a $75 non-refundable booking fee for each appointment made - this fee will be rolled into your office visit. There is a 24 hour mandatory cancellation notice to avoid a forfeiture of booking fee.
- Initial Office Visit Registration: $275
- Registration Renewal: $150